Smart grid Project of
Common Interest of the European Union
The contents of this publication are the sole responsibility of Západoslovenská distribučná,
a.s., E.ON Észak-dunántúli Áramhálózati Zrt. and Slovenská elektrizačná prenosová
sústava, a.s. and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of the European Union.
About the project
- The aim of the Danube InGrid (Danube Intelligent Grid) is to integrate more renewables to the distribution grid by the application of smart technologies and manage them in a smarter way along with keeping the security and high quality of supply for the electricity consumers in the CEE region.
- Project Danube InGrid will adopt smart grid technologies both internally and on cross border level for the evolvement of modern energy infrastructure. It will efficiently integrate the behavior and actions of all market users connected to the electricity network, mainly consumers, prosumers and generators with the goal of integration of large amounts of electricity from renewable and/or distributed energy sources. Gaining and utilising experience in smart technologies in North Western Hungary and Western Slovakia, will be beneficial for electricity system users and distribution and transmission system operators.
- The Danube InGrid project is on the current PCI list of the European Union
- The Danube InGrid project is co-financed by the Connecting Europe Facility (CEF) of the European Union.
- Project value: EUR 291 million
- CEF co-financing: EUR 102 million
- Implementation period: 2020 – 2025
- Smart installations/devices on HV/MV (High Voltage/Medium Voltage) level
- Transmission/distribution transformation
- Optical fiber network on High Voltage and Medium Voltage network
- IT management for smart grids
- Action management, communication and dissemination
Speaking at Thursday’s public online consultation on the program, József Béres, Deputy CEO of E.ON…
With the proliferation of renewable energy sources, including solar panel systems, the energy sector is…
Západoslovenská distribučná, a. s. (ZSD) and Slovenská elektrizačná prenosová sústava, a. s. (SEPS) are introducing…
You can send us your suggestions, observations
and queries via the form below and
we will be happy to answer them.
- 30% of TSs are commissioned (SK
- Launch of the preparation of the tendering documentation for the construction/reconstruction of the new/existing 110 kV substation in SK southern part
- Installation of optical fibre in HU and SK– 35 % completed
- 40% of the smart IT system implemented
- Communication Event 2023
- Construction of five substations in HU completed
- Installation of TS in Podunajske Biskupice completed (SK)
- Installation of optical fibre in HU and SK – 60 % completed
- 65% of the smart IT system implemented
- Communication Event 2024
- New substation near Šamorín commissioned (SK)
- Substation 400 kV Vajnory commissioned (SK)
- Communication system commissioned
- 100% of the smart IT system implemented
- Action close-up meeting